• We will deal honestly, fairly and respectfully with the public.
• We will honor our commitments to our customers, whether made in our advertising or in person. We will also refrain from making misleading claims about the care we provide.
• We will respect the confidential nature of our kennel/client relationship, and will not release any information to unauthorized individuals.
• We will strive to maintain and advance the professional competence of our staff by taking advantage or the educational opportunities available to us.
• We will endeavor to resolve any disputes which might arise in a fair and professional manner.
• We will care for all boarded pets with kindness and will place their welfare above all other business considerations.
• We will provide Security and Safety for all pets by means of proper kennel design, good animal handling procedures, adequate separation between animals, and by keeping all pet areas free of potential hazards.
• We will maintain a sanitary environment for all pets in our care.
• We will provide vigilant supervision of all pets by competent, conscientious personnel and will respond appropriately to any sign of distress or emergency.
• We will provide individual water containers and clean water for all pets.
• We will provide an adequate and proper diet to all pets.
• We will seek veterinary assistance whenever appropriate, the choice of veterinarian to be governed by kennel policy, as explained during check-in.
• We will require proper immunizations for all boarders, as specified in our pre-entry procedures.
• We will administer owner-provided or veterinary-prescribed medication in accordance with instructions.
• We will maintain indoor temperatures within healthful and comfortable limits.
• We will provide protection from the elements and from excessive exposure to the sun to all pets.
• We will provide comfortable levels of light and comforting music in all boarding areas.
• We will provide adequate exercise opportunities in areas which are safe, secure, and clean.
***Due to changes in our insurance policies the following breed restrictions have been put into affect as of February 2011: American Pit Bull Terrier and Pit Bull mixed breeds.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.